Wednesday, January 15, 2014

BEST DRESSED at the GOLDEN GLOBES 2014


I don't know if you watched the Golden Globes last sunday or not, but either way let me tell you this : I thought that the dresses were quite disappointing in comparison with the previous years ! But fortunately there were some dresses that I LOVED, and here they are :   

1. Carly Steel in Sherri Hill


The neckline of this dress is just breathtaking ! 



2. Kate Beckinsale in Zuhair Murad



3. Sosie Bacon in Rhea Costa

Daughter of Kevin Bacon from The following ! 


4. Olivia Wilde in Gucci


Look at her baby bump !! She looks amazing! Plus, this dress makes her green eyes pop ! Can you tell I have a MAJOR girl crush on her? Lol


5. Cate Blanchett in Armani Privé

The back of this dress is even more amazing ! 



I hope you agree with me ! See you soon :)


*** 
You can follow me on bloglovin' : click here !



Pictures from : http://www.justjared.com/ ; http://entertainmentforthesoul.tumblr.com/ ; http://www.foreverboho.com/ ; http://www.today.com

No comments:

Post a Comment