Tuesday, January 7, 2014

"Backdoor Man"





"What the heck?!" is probably what you are thinking right about now. Well, wait a minute, give me the benefit of the doubt. This is all going to make sense. 
It all started when I stumbled upon what probably is one of the sexiest videos of all times.. Well.. at least for us ladies ! Okay ! I'll tell you ! It is Robert Pattinson's ad campaign for Dior Homme Fraguance. And trust me, it will live up to your expectations and more.. Let me just tell you this, it's a campaign for a Dior perfume, I mean, when you have seen the previous ones, it's pretty self-explanatory! So sit back and enjoy.. and oh ! Pay attention to the lyrics, you'll understand later. Also, don't forget to tell me what you thought about it in the comments down below.
Without further ado.. 


Well?? 
I know.. 

See ya ;)


**
You can follow me on bloglovin' : link is here

Video from Christian Dior's youtube Chanel (find it here). 
Picture from : http://www.annexmagazine.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment