Sunday, January 5, 2014

"LC"

Since this is my very first post, I thought it would make sense to write it about my favorite personality ever : Lauren Conrad. How cliché, I know ! But you gotta admit, she IS pretty amazing. So here is one of my favorite street style pictures of her, which, in my opinion, represents well her timeless style. Don’t worry though, there will be other posts coming up soon about other outfits of her. Because, let's face it, we love everything the woman wears. Make sure not to miss them ! :)

I love Lauren's outfit in this picture because she looks effortlessly chic. This look is simple and elegant. Plus, it is easy to achieve, she wearing a black tank top, a slightly oversized striped cardigan, dark blue skinny jeans, black ballet flats, sunglasses, and a black quilted bag. Of course it's not any quilted black bag, it's THE quilted black bag : the one and only Chanel 2.55 (more info here). 
What makes this look so interesting and so easy to achieve is that all the items are must-have pieces. So if you want to shop this look without breaking the bank, here is a more affordable alternative for the Chanel 2.55 : the Rebecca Minkoff 'affair-studded' shoulder bag (get it here). 

See ya ladies ! :)


***
You can follow me on bloglovin' : link is here

No comments:

Post a Comment