Friday, March 7, 2014

#TBT Valentine's day 2014 : Lush's Neon Love gift set



I meant to upload this article a while ago but I just haven't gotten around to it ! And not uploading it would be a waste ! So here it is (finally!) :

Look what a little birdie got me for V day !!!!! (Can you tell how excited I am?!) For a lush lover like myself, it's a REALLY good and thoughtful gift. Let me make a list of why I loved it so much. 
PS : I am sensing that the use of the word "love" is going to be off the charts in this blogpost ! Cut me some slack, it was Valentine's day for god's sake ! Oh right ! The list : 

1. First impression : the BOX is was soooo pretty ! Yes, I couldn't keep myself from tearing it open *blushing*. But, can you blame me.. ? I thought so. So yeah, I loooved the paper wrap, it was an in-your-face-tear-me-open-now-there-is-a-great-gift-inside kind of wrap ! Hum... yes it was an eloquent wrap.. Plus it was very approriate since the gift set is called "Neon Love"

2. Turkish delight shower smoothie... Mmmm... I can tell this one is going to be a favorite just by its name ! Plus, it smells like roses... so good !  I can't wait to try it. The insutructions say you have to work it over your body in the shower, let it sit fot a minute and then rinse it off to get a touchably soft skin. I'll let you know ;)



3. Love soap ! This heart-shaped soap smells like roses. And I can't wait to try it in the shower ! 



4. From Dusk 'Til Dawn Massage bar : This citrus scone is supposed to make you feel invigorated and stimulated after your massage. Mmm makes me wanna try it right now !




5. Bubble gum scrub . Let me tell you, it smells so good ! And bubble gum is one of my favorite flavours/scents. Plus, it's pink. What's not to love?




6.This citrusy-scented Fun bar is multi-purpuse. Indeed you can use it to wash your body, your hair, to make a bubble bath or simply use it to make models and shapes (weird huh?!)








And you can still get all of these products here : 
Fun bar (similar)

Until next time ! xxx


*** 
You can follow me on bloglovin' : click here !



1st picture from : makeupfiles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment